I'm taking the GRE next Thursday. I'll probably take off Wednesday and Thursday. I don't know if people usually study for that or if they just show up like the ACT. I think I'm just gonna show up.
I did 2 miles at 3.7 mph Sunday morning. It's not the best I've ever done, but I'm happy with it. I lost a step studying for that last linear Algebra test. I didn't go to the gym any.
I applied for graduate school in the fall. I still have to get 3 recomendations and a GRE score. They don't give any kind of minimum you have to make. You just have to take it and send them your score I guess. The 31st is the 1st day to register for classes. I need to sign up for Advanced Cal 1 & 2 for the summer ASAP so the people looking at my application aren't confused wondering why I'm bothering applying when I haven't taken those.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment