Wednesday, March 10, 2010

update

I took my 2nd test in Linear Algebra this morning. I think I did good. There weren't any single problems that I knew I got wrong. But there are always some brain farts. As long as I got an A or B on it I will look into applying for grad school in the fall. I think the deadline is march.



Next week is spring break. I'm taking off work Wednesday-Friday to make it a proper break.



My last two treadmill runs: 3 miles @ 3.7 mph, then a few days later, 1 mile @ 4 mph. I think either next time or the time after that I'll hit my short term goal of 3 miles at 4 mph. Then I'm gonna stop trying to bump it up, but just do it more frequently to burn a lot of calories and get back to losing weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment