I got an A in Advanced Calculus 1. Woot! I have a different teacher for AC 2 in July. I've never had him before, but I've heard he is good. 1st day of class is Thursday. I've got two apartments to inspect for possible future dwellage while I'm there Thursday.
I'm having to come in early all this week to fill in for a coworker. So I'm here for about an hour while the building is full of people. I hate it. I feel like have a swarm of bees constantly buzzing around me. At least I get some overtime, though.
Werdum beat Fedor. I wasn't that surprised. Fedor's demolition of Nog's guard back in the day made him not fear BJJ as much as he should. If they have a rematch he'll win, though. Sherdog's now ranking Brock as #1 at heavyweight. Hmmm...
Brock's noteworthy wins: Randy, Mir, and Herring
Werdum's noteworthy wins: Gonzaga twice, Overeem, Aleks, Vera, Silva, Fedor
Tough call...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment