I ended up getting an A in Linear Algebra.
And since June 1st I've been commuting to Oxford to take Advanced Calculus 1. It's about an hour drive every day. Which sucks while also working full time. I got a B on the first test and an A on the 2nd. The last test is this coming Monday. Then I get two days off before Advanced Calculus 2 starts.
I think I will have about $14,000 saved by the time the Fall semester starts. I'll probably ahve to supplement that with a loan to float myself until Fall 2011, when I'll try to get a Graduate Teaching Assistantship. I'll probably try to get a part time job next February. But I want to be free this coming December and January to go knock training in Thailand off the bucket list.
I need to go visit my advisor and see if there's any chance of me getting accepted to grad school for the fall. If I don't, it's fine. I'm pretty sure I can take 2-3 graduate classes for graduate credit before being accepted but I'll have to fill out some paperwork. Better to get it done now than later. And I need to go visit the financial aid office. I filled out the FAFSA online a while back but I guess I have to go talk to somebody to see what the next step is.
WWE Talk: I support my ginger brother Shamus. And I support his Hetfield beard. But if he is going to have his hair stick striaght up, and I think he should, he needs to cut it sometimes. He is starting to look like the ginger Buckwheat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment