I just got back from the gym. I did 3 miles at 3.5 mph. Then for the remainder of the hour I alternated between slow walking and sprinting. I ended up getting 3.51 miles in the hour. So I was pretty pleased with that. Then I sat down for a while and read a magazine. Then I rode the stationary bike for half an hour.
If I'm still up at 9 I think I'll go to the chiropractor to get my hip popped. I think doing that somewhat regularly is helping to keep me from feeling like my right leg is shorter than my left. I kind of hope I'm asleep by then, though.
Yesterday I went to sleep around 3:30 AM. Then I woke up around 7:30 and I was stopped up and feeling crappy so I took some nyquil and went back to sleep. My alarm went off at 5:30 PM. My head was swimmy and I argued back and forth with myself about going to work or calling in sick. I finally decided to go but I was 30 minutes late because of it. So I had to stay 30 minutes late. I screwed a little something up. It wasn't something that's really a problem but I may end up hearing about it anyway. Considering how well I did at the gym I guess my body is okay, my brain is just ragged. I need the weekend for my brain's sake. I seem to do well at the gym either when I'm really happy or really insane. Of course now that I did really well at the gym I feel happy.
:)
Tonight after work I think I'll try to do an hour on the treadclimber. Then Saturday night, an hour on the stationary bike, then Sunday 3 miles at 3.6 mph on the treadmill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment