I'm planning to go to the gym tonight and see how far I can go at 3.5 mph on the treadmill. The ultimate goal being 3, but I don't expect it. My headphones died last week. Callie had bitten into them, but they were still working for a while but they finally crapped out. I forgot to bring them with me but I do have a workable pair somewhere, I think. They fall out of my ears every once in a while if I don't keep smooshing them back in eery so often. I think I will go to Best Buy Saturday and pick up a nice pair of big Bose headphones. And put lemon juice or something on the wires so Callie won't bite the wires. It's supposed to work, but Callie is weird. I don't think most cats go crazy wanting to lick Clorox whenever they smell it. It's like catnip to her. But actual catnip does nothing for her.
I feel bad because sometime today she jumped up on my bed to get some rubbins and woke me up, but I had to pee really bad so I had to get out of bed and go tinkle, leaving her with no lovins. When I got back from peeing she was already gone off to sleep on the cable box. I hope her kitty tears don't break it.
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment