I got 1.25 miles @ 3.4 mph last night. That stinks, but I was satisfied because it beats half a mile like I did Saturday. I went to the gym and got my card, so I'll be able to go tonight. I also went to the chiropractor to get him to pop my hip and spine so it doesn't feel as much like my right leg is longer than the left. I'm just gonna lift tonight, and give my hip bones and calf muscles recovery time.
I had preordered Dragonball season 3 and it shipped last night. I should get it tomorrow. That should distract me nicely for a while.
I wonder when the next Final Fantasy is coming out. Is 12 next? That last one I played was 10. 7 and 8 helped turn me around at points I needed turning around at. I hated 9. I loved 10, but it didn't help me out. I guess there was no help to be had. 11 was online. I'm not interested in that. I guess the next one is 12. Maybe it will help me out.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Final Fantasy XIII
ReplyDeleteRelease Date: March 9, 2010
http://ps3.ign.com/objects/826/826843.html
Oh yeah. 12 looked a lot like 9 so I wasn't very interested in that.
ReplyDelete