Friday, February 19, 2010

Physics

I think I am going to get a BA in Physics too. I was making a list last night of all the classes I want to take just for the sake of taking them. I figured it'd be enough to get a minor. But actually I just have to add one class to the list and it's a BA. So I might as well.


Physics 1: 211

Physics 2: 212

Mathematical Physics: 308

Mechanics: 310

Modern Physics 1: 317

Modern Physics 2: 318

Intro to Quantum Mechanics: 451

Physics Senior Review: 498 (this is the one I'd only take for the degree)




Then in going for the math master's degree I'm allowed to take 6 hours of it in a minor area, so I could take graduate physics courses:

Theoretical Physics 1: 551

Theoretical Physics 2: 552




Then if I decide to try for the PHD in math I could take a bunch more physics grad classes.

Advanced Mechanics 1: 609

Quantum Mechanics 1: 611

Quantum Mechanics 2: 612

Quantum Field Theory 1: 631

No comments:

Post a Comment