First I'd give a million to several people. My parents, my sister, and each of my nieces, and two or three of my friends.
Of course, I'd quit my job. I'd finish taking Linear Algebra, though.
The next thing I'd do would be to get liposuction. After I recovered from the surgery, since I'd have afternoons free I'd start going to Taekwondo and BJJ classes. I'd spend time I wasn't studying for Linear Algebra or in martial arts classes at the gym. After Linear Algebra was finished and I finished getting my black belt in Taekwondo, I'd charter a plane to take me and Callie to Japan. I'd stay there a year to do the Kodokan's Judo Black Belt in a year program. While I was there I'd also train at Sakuraba's catch wrestling gym.
After I got my Judo black belt in Japan, I'd go to Thailand and train in Muay Thai and MMA at Tiger Muay Thai and Sinbi for 3 months. Then I'd hit all the other countries on my bucket list and spend 3 weeks touring each of them.
Then I'd head to San Diego, California and train at Erik Paulson's gym until I got my black belt in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and hit student level five in Combat Submission Wrestling. Then I'd head to Hollywood to train with Eddie Bravo in 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu. While I was there I'd also practice guitar at Musician's Institute.
After I go my black belt in 10th Planet Jiu Jitsu and graduated from MI, I'd pick out a college and build my ultimate house close to it and start again working on all the academic degrees I want.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment