Thursday, February 4, 2010

Outworkage

I've been playing Chessmaster DS at work a lot. I've got two opponents to go before I clear out all the "easy" level opponents. I'm been past the middle of the intermediate level before, but I'm rusty. I need to start bringing my Japanese teaching game for the DS too, for some variety.



I did pretty good at the gym last night:

  Bench: 235 x 8

  Assisted Pull Ups: -20 plates x 10

  Overhead Press Machine: 225 x 13

  Tricep Cable Pushdown: 8 plates x 10

  Dumbell Curls: 35 x 10

  Incline Bench: 155 x 15

  Tricep Cable Pushdown: 8 plates x 20



The plan for tonight:

  Treadmill: 3 miles @ 3.4 mph

  Treadclimber: 25 minutes

  Bike: 1 hour





I could really use some vacation time, but I need to save as much as I can for the 4 weeks I'll be taking "Intensive Japanese" this summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment