Sunday, January 31, 2010

I was good Friday night at work, and only ate the things I brought. Then when work was over I changed into my gym clothes and drove to the gym. Then I realized I didn't have my gym key card. I went home and looked for it. I couldn't find it. I must have left it in the gym the last time I went. So I ate a bunch instead of going to the gym. Saturday morning I went to the gym at 9 to see if the door would be unlocked. It wasn't. I went home and went to sleep. Apparently the dude who oversees the place gets there at 10. I'll have to go monday. I left him a message to call me back if he found my card in there. He didn't call. So I guess I'm gonna have to buy a new card. I ate a lot this weekend. I tried to use our home treadmill Saturday night. I was only able to do half a mile at 3.4 mph.



Right now I am taking a half dosage of celexa and a half dosage of wellbutrin. I'm thinking of bumping one of them to a full dose. Celexa works better, but wellbutrin doesn't hurt my cardio and stuff. I don't know. Things are not good with my brain right now. But I still want to quit taking celexa next year. I think by then things will be different.



I'm gonna try the home treadmill again tonight. And go get my card tomorrow at 10.

2 comments:

  1. Take my word for it, things will not be cool in Celexa land until you exorcise whatever bullshit is causing you to need it. For me, it was my job. I think it is for you, too.

    I'm taking my own advice and getting a new job shortly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would need Frankenstein powers to exorcise what causes me to need it.

    I love my job. The only thing I'd change about it is the location... and the pay rate... and I'd change the number of hours I have to work in a week if I could. 30 would be nice. I love having days free for school.

    ReplyDelete