I hope Letterman retires soon and leaves his show to Conan O'Brien. It would be fitting.
I installed the sound card last night. I had to download the drivers from the website because the CD it came with didn't have them for Windows 7. It's working now, though.
I'm supposed to work late(r) tonight because new girl is out. I ended up staying 30 minutes late last night just to get the printing to the point I like to leave it at. $$$.
I need to take my guitar in for a tune up. I never could get the intonation right myself. I hate floating bridges, yet I keep getting guitars that have them. Doh!
I ordered my Linear Algebra textbook from amazon. I ordered it next day because I have homework. It's not due monday but I'd like to have done it by then anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Conan will have his own show on Fox.
ReplyDelete