Saturday, January 16, 2010

When my parents bought their new computer they used my Best Buy reward zone card. So now I've got $20 in Best Buy moneys to spend. What should I get?

Candidates already on my mind:
The new Super Mario Bros. Wii game
The new DBZ game for PS3
Love Hina series box set

I can't think of anything I want a lot from there, but there is an expiration date on this free money.
---

I've been listening to samples on Amazon of rock/metal band music played by Bluegrass bands. I always thought The Four Horsemen by Metallica would sound cool acoustic blues guitared up and I was right. The band that seems to work best getting that treatment is Van Halen. I did not expect that. David Lee Roth even sings on that album. On the other hand, I expected Aerosmith to sound good that way and it fell pretty flat. Mr Brownstone, Yesterdays, and Don't Cry sound right bluegrassed up too. I never really liked Yesterdays much before. I think I actually prefer the bluegrass version. It sounds righter than the original.
---

I need to start wearing long sleeve t-shirts to work. They've started keeping it 68-69 degrees in the computer room, so I've been keeping my coat on the whole time. The cuffs get in the way when I type and eat and stuff, though.

4 comments:

  1. New Super Mario is really, really fun. Get that one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I get anything that is probably what I will get, Seth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will be filled with child-like wonderment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Long-sleeved shirts are the brain-child of Satan.

    ReplyDelete