This is a song about snow:
I lost 65 pounds last year. I am off the wagon though. I'm super hungry all the time lately. I need to get it back under control. I'm thinking of ordering some hoodia to appetite suppress myself.
"I don't even cry much. I only cry when it's healthy, like when people die. If I didn't cry when people died, I'd have a cold butt for a heart." - Finn
Hoodia is just a dumb pill. If you've already been doing well it will not make a change. Why add any kind of pills when exercise and eating right are working? Hoodia is bunk. It might mess with your brain pills too.
ReplyDeleteWell I've stopped being able to do the eating right part.
ReplyDeleteJust eat smaller portions and have more "meals" throughout the day.
ReplyDeleteThat's pretty much what I'm doing except for the smaller part.
ReplyDelete