Just like last semester, I had to get someone to force me into the class because the computer doesn't think I've had Calculus 2. I re-sent them my ICC transcript, since that's the one with all my Calculus classes. I did find out today that "the system" does know they have both my ICC and MSU transcripts. They said they'd look into why it doesn't think I've had Cal 2 so hopefully I won't have to do this again.
This is the textbook. Not so well reviewed. Maybe I should wait until I'm sure I have to have it before I fork over $110 for a book that sucks. I definitely didn't need the book I bought for Foundations of Mathematics last semester.
---
I joined a new gym this week. Snap Fitness. The plan is to go after work at 2AM every night. So far I've only gone once, though. I just did some bench and other assorted pressings. I'm still sore since I've been away from it for about 2 months. I'm probably not going tonight either. I only got 4 hours of sleep because of signing up for that class so it'll have to wait till tomorrow.
I will now devise an outworking plan for the next few days.
| 15 Friday: √Smith Bench 230 X 10 √Bench 185 X 12 √Incline Bench 155 X 10 √Overhead Press Machine 185 X 10 √Assisted Pull-Ups -20 X 10 | 16 Saturday: √Treadmill 3 miles @ 3.2 mph +3 miles @ 2.8 mph |
| 17 Sunday: √Overhead Press Machine 205 X 12 √Bench 205 X 9 √Smith Bench 235 X 8 | 18 Monday: √Smith Bench 245 X 8 √Assisted Pull-Ups -20 X 10 |
| 19 Tuesday: √Assisted Pull-Ups -20 X 10 √Barbell Curl Hold 30 seconds X 55 √Treadclimber 20 minutes | 20 Wednesday: √rest |

Your work schedule is evil. Consider ditching that job if school gets hard. Education can be described as "deferred pleasure". Dive in headfirst.
ReplyDeleteWell, my work schedule allows me to be free when most classes occur. I am only taking 1 class for now. I will probably quit and move to the main Ole Miss campus in the Fall. But I want to get a job there shortly after to keep from losing too much of what I've saved up for the venture.
ReplyDeleteYou need money for Japan ladies. Keep your job until you have a new one.
ReplyDeleteI don't think I can afford Japan ladies, regardless. But I will probably not be going there until summer 2011, anyway.
ReplyDeleteI can afford to walk the streets there until I get lost though. Because it doesn't remind me of anything.
ReplyDeleteI guess when you have your own blog, you can quote Audioslave.
ReplyDeleteFunkin' a
ReplyDeleteNo worries, man. Those guys can suck a **** now that I've reformed Soundgarden.
ReplyDelete