Monday, January 25, 2010

linear algebra

It's a piece of cake so far. I almost took two classes this semester. OM also offered abstract algebra. I'm kind of interested. But it's hard keeping up with just one class when working full time. Plus, I lack 9 hours having all the math for my BA in math, and 6 of those have to be Advanced Calculus 1 & 2. I'd like for the other 3 to be differential equations, just in case I decide to minor in Physics. DE is a prerequisite for a lot of Physics classes.

Our first homework is due Wednesday of next week. I'm already done with it.

There's a table at my new gym. I think I might bring my backpack and study in there between sets. It's nice and peaceful in there when it's empty. And it usually is empty at the time I go (2AM).

2 comments:

  1. I am teaching biology and microbiology this semester. I sometimes try to study Japanese in the teacher's lounge at the college, but all those college teachers (not professors) talk loudly about how their kids can't get jobs and how their students are stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you working on your PHD at the same time? What school are you at now?

    I can get scholarship, I'll be taking 6 hours of Japanese in the 2nd semester of this coming summer. And taking 6 more in Japan the summer afterwards.

    ReplyDelete