I'm reading through an A+ certification book right now. I'm hoping that certification may help me get a job in Oxford this fall. I ordered some new parts for my computer from Newegg a few days ago. I'm thinking overhauling my computer will help refresh my brainial knowledges. I got 2 gigs of RAM, Windows 7, a new power supply with more connections, and a home recording studio type sound card.
After I get that set up I want to relearn to play the guitar worth a crap and record some of the music I've written after developing the ability to play it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Oxford, England? You don't want to go there. Nothing but stuffy researcher types.
ReplyDeleteTea, scones and bowls of marmalade are right up Scooter's alley.
ReplyDeleteOxford, MS. Where the University of Mississippi is located.
ReplyDeleteI am going to start using marmalade as a swear word.
WHAT THE FRENCH, TOAST?!
ReplyDeleteI have been thinking of taking the A+ test myself, since a lot of places want you to have it. I studied the book a couple of years ago and it's pretty straight forward stuff.
ReplyDeleteI hate having to memorize made up stuff like the CompTIA official 6 steps of computer fixing.
ReplyDeleteI have not been to Oxford town.
ReplyDelete