Friday, January 29, 2010

I woke up about an hour and a half before I needed to today. And I decided to go borrow a heater. One of those plug in heaters that has the metal strips inside it that light up like they're about to melt. It felt good. I put it next to where me and Callie sleep. It felt GOOD. Callie thinks so too.



I brought a bunch of diet sodas, a banana, some grapefruit, and a ziplock bag of corn chex to work tonight. That's all I'm going to eat tonight. And I brought my bottle of hoodia in case I need help. I brought my gym clothes so I can change into them before I leave and go straight to the gym from work. I'm gonna try to do 3 miles at 3.4 mph again.



When running on the road, I have gotten 3 miles in under 49 minutes several times before. Somehow it's harder on the treadmill. I think because I slow down and speed up when I feel like it, where I go a constant speed the whole time on the treadmill. I think my average pace when I ran 10 miles was around 3.2mph.




I turned in my yearly self evaluation for work yesterday. Hopefully I will get another raise this year. I guess it depends on if we as a whole get raises at all. I've/We've never not gotten them before. But the economy is crappy or something, so who knows. If I do, it won't kick in until May anyway. Which would give me 2 months of increased pay before my Japanese summer class in Oxford. But I might try to stick it out and commute until December. If I don't, I'll probably have to live in dorms instead of getting an apartment. Which I don't really care except I'd only see Callie on weekends instead of taking her with me. I'd probably make better grades living in a dorm. But I think I'll be making A's from here on out either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment