I managed to lose the "2010-2011 Map" thing I had on my sidebar while I was trying to figure out how to manually customize layouts. I'll redo it eventually.
I signed up for an online course about making websites with PHP and MySQL. I'm also taking a robot building class from gameinstitute.com. I'm waiting to start working on it until I get my new computer parts from Newegg so I don't have to reinstall the roboting software after I switch to Windows 7. Linear Algebra starts this Wednesday.
I slept through Best Buy's open hours Saturday and I just didn't feel like going Sunday or today. I might trade my Best Buy money to my mom for real money since she can use it for printer ink and I don't want anything much right now.
I've got the season premier of 24 sitting on my DVR. I'm waiting for the right mood to hit me to watch it.
I've been rearranging my room a bit. Maybe I'll post up some pictures here when I'm done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment